Evaluation is a way of looking at what we are doing and judging how things are going or how things have been. In this project, we want everyone involved to take part in thinking about:
- What are the best ways to run a project like this?
- What works well on the project and what doesn’t work well?
- What does everyone involved get out of being part of the project?
- How the project might have a positive or negative effect on the different groups of people involved
- If the project might have a positive effect on other people
The project’s independent evaluator, Dr. Lorna Henry, will be leading on the evaluation, and we will share our evaluation report here towards the end of the project.