Your SPAN story
Thousands of women and men were involved with SPAN as activists, employees, volunteers, researchers, parents and learners. If you have a SPAN story to tell, we would love to hear from you. Please leave your contact details below and we will be in touch about ways to be involved in the project. These will include:
- a ‘meet the research team’ event in autumn 2019
- we will be doing oral history interviews with as many people as we can
- you might have some material you would like to donate to the SPAN archive, which will become part of the Feminist Archive South
- we would like to invite all members of the SPAN community to the launch of our project outputs in spring 2020
- we would also like to keep you in touch with future publications and events.
Please get in touch via the following form, or by emailing Josie.McLellan@bristol.ac.uk.